Invisalign First Phase 1
What you need to know about transforming your child’s little smile with Invisalign® First clear aligners. Dr. Blake Marston is a certified Elite Provider of Invisalign.
What is Phase 1?
As your child grows, their smile grows with them. In some children ages 6 to 10 can be the right time to start orthodontic treatment, even with baby teeth. This is known as Phase 1 treatment.
What are the advantages of Phase 1 treatment?
The goal of Phase 1 treatment is to develop young jaws and/or arches to make room for existing teeth and for incoming permanent teeth. Some of the advantages to Phase 1 treatment are:
• Help prevent pre-existing bite issues from getting worse.
• Can fix existing teeth straightening conditions.
• Can improve the appearance of a growing child’s smile.
• Can help with oral habits such as thumb sucking or tongue thrusting.
• Can make Phase 2 treatment shorter and easier.
To ensure the best possible results, only Dr. Blake Marston can diagnose and treat using Invisalign. Invisalign is not intended for all children and is not appropriate for every adult. We can determine if this treatment is an effective option for you. Contact us today to see if your child is a candidate for Phase 1 treatment.