We Are Open and Can’t Wait To See You Soon!!!
We have put safeguards in place to protect you and our team. Please read them to know what to expect and how to prepare for your appointment. If you are uncomfortable with an in-person appointment when the time comes, please feel free to reschedule for later or schedule a virtual visit with Dr. Marston.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING:
- Reschedule if you are ill or have been exposed to someone known to have COVID-19
- Read over the COVID informed consent & supplemental health questionnaire, you will be asked to sign them immediately before your appointment
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Brush your teeth at home before your appointment, our brushing station will be closed
- Only patients will be allowed in the office.
- If an adult needs to accompany the patient (ie: it is a consultation or they are too young to go alone) one adult/parent is allowed and will need to bring a mask to wear in the office.
- Text us when you arrive in our parking lot at 858-484-6100 and stay in your car
- Then, fill out the screening questionnaire and informed consent located on our website
If a parent does accompany their child, they will also need to submit the online forms
We will get an email that it has been signed and submitted
We will text back when it’s time to come in for your appointment.
If your chair is not ready, we will have you wait in your car and text you when it is
We’ll have you scrub your hands with hand sanitizer inside the office
Maintain 6 feet social distance at all times
If desired, unaccompanied minor patients can bring in a device and can face time or zoom with a parent waiting in the car
When the appointment is finished you do not have to stop at the front desk. We will call you later that day to reschedule any next visits and review the day’s appointment.
If a parent is waiting in their car during the appointment, we will send a text message when the appointment is finished
- WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS and SAFETY MEASURES
Your health and safety is our number one priority. We want you to feel comfortable during your visit to our office. We are closely monitoring and implementing the recommended best-practices for dental offices. We want you to be aware of some of these precautions and safety measures:
- Maintain social distancing while at our office by
- Adding additional physical barriers to the patient treatment area
- Limiting the number of people who can be in the office at one time
- Screen all patients before they come into the office
- No one will be allowed in if they are showing any viral signs or symptoms
- Screen our team members daily
- Installed state-of-the-art, whole-office air filtration system with UV technology
- UVC light
- Added new high-efficiency evacuation systems to reduce aerosols
- Increased or more frequent disinfecting and cleaning of common surfaces
- Closed off some portions of the office that are difficult to clean
- Continued use of appropriate PPE for our team
- Continue to use up-to-date infection control and sterilization practices
- Maintain compliance with current CDC and ADA guidelines
Increased our capacity to communicate and schedule remotely